Travel to Israel with Temple Beth Sholom
Temple Beth Sholom’s First Israel Trip will start by leaving the country on Sunday, May 28th, 2023, and returning on Thursday, June 8th. Rabbi Stern will lead the tour for Temple members and extended families.
*Please note: A registration form must be filled out for each person traveling. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!BethSholomIsrael2023
Upcoming Information Sessions
Learn more about the trip with Rabbi Stern. We are holding information sessions in person and on Zoom.
- Wednesday, September 14 at 7:00 pm on Zoom
- Sunday, October 9 at 11:00 am at Temple Beth Sholom and on Zoom
How do I know if this trip is for me or our family?
- You have a wanderlust and have been dreaming of international travel.
- You are looking to find that perfect balance between depth, spirituality, fun, and community.
- You want to celebrate a special milestone – b’nei mitzvah, birthday, or anniversary and have an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- You want to introduce your family to the land and history of Israel, experiencing the most meaningful sites: the Kotel, Yad Vashem, King David’s City, the Dead Sea, Masada, and much, much more.
- You are ready for a transcendent experience, creating an unbreakable link to the Jewish people and Israel.